H2 Europe s.r.o.
IČ: 05592887, DIČ: CZ05592887
registered office of the Czech Republic, Ostrava, Slévárenská 412/10, 709 00 registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section C, Insert 68262
for the sale of goods via an online store located at eshop.h2europe.company
- We process your personal data in order to fulfill our contractual obligations, to provide the services we offer and to improve their quality in the interest of your satisfaction. Processing orders of goods or services ordered through our e-shop at www.eshop.h2europe.company or through customer support. In order to fulfill the purchase contract and to fulfill certain obligations (eg to issue a tax document), the processing of these data is necessary on the basis of the law. Customer support. In order to provide customer service and resolve any problems in the performance of the purchase agreement, we process your personal data for the necessary fulfillment of the obligations under these agreements. Communication. We use the collected data for email, event. telephone communication with our customers and business partners to help or advise you on the selection of goods and ordering, to inform you of the current status of your order or request, to obtain information from you regarding the settlement of the claim or to inform you of the progress of its processing. We may contact you even if your account requires attention in order to maintain active status or update system functions. Improving service quality. We use the data to improve the quality of the services we offer, the website and the system, for example by adding new features, services and information that will provide the customer with greater clarity and comfort in using our services. The constant improvement of service quality is the legitimate interest of the company in terms of competition success. For the purpose of improving service quality, your data is anonymized to protect it. Security and dispute resolution. In terms of legitimate interest, we may process your data while ensuring the security of our system and customer safety, as well as dispute resolution and enforcement of agreements.
- Marketing offers. Corporate newsletter (business message) sent by email. We are sending you commercial communications regarding the products you have purchased or similar products or special company events. If you buy from us as a customer or business partner, we process this information based on your consent given when creating a customer / partner account. If you are not our customer, you have given us permission to process your data by subscribing to our newsletter. You can cancel the sending of business messages at any time by clicking on the check-out link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us. You can also contact our customer support directly to unsubscribe. If you unsubscribe from your commercial communications, we will no longer use your electronic contacts for these purposes. We’ll start using them again if you sign up again or request it explicitly.
- Your personal data will only be transferred or otherwise conveyed to third parties if it is necessary to perform a purchase contract, on legitimate interest or if you have previously agreed to it, to: – Transporters, with the aim of delivering products or services ordered by you and resolving complaints, including withdrawal – Credit card companies, payment service providers for payment processing, and banks based on your order, performance of the purchase agreement – Other service providers, third parties involved in data processing; – Third parties, such as lawyers, courts to enforce or conclude any contract with you; – – Public authorities (eg Police) If third parties use the data within their legitimate interest, the controller is not responsible for such processing. Such processing is governed by the policies of the processing of personal data of the respective companies and persons. 2. Security of personal data and their preservation – Your personal information is transmitted to us in encrypted form. We use SSL (secure socket layer) encoding system. We provide our websites and other systems by technical and organizational measures against the loss and destruction of your data, against unauthorized access to your data, alteration or dissemination – For our processors, we require proof of compliance of their systems with GDPR
- Access to your customer account is only possible after entering your personal password. In this context, we would like to remind you that it is essential that you do not disclose your access data to third parties and always close your web browser window after your activity in the customer account, especially if you are using the computer with other users. H2 Europe assumes no responsibility for the misuse of the used passwords only if H2 Europe directly causes this. We process and store personal data: – at the time necessary to ensure all rights and obligations under the Purchase Agreement, ie during the order and warranty period – 1 year after the end of the warranty period to resolve potential disputes.
- At a time during which H2 Europe, as the controller, is required to retain data under generally binding legislation. Accounting documents, such as invoices issued by H2 Europe, are legally archived for 10 years after they are issued – Marketing offer approval is valid until further notice – Communication for 2 years
- In other cases, the processing period results from the purpose of the processing or is governed by the data protection legislation.
- You have the right to contact the Data Protection Officer or the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time with your reques
- You may withdraw your objection to the processing of personal data at any time. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized; however, this does not apply to personal data that H2 Europe needs to fulfill legal obligations (such as equipping an already submitted order) or to protect its legitimate interests. Personal data will also be destroyed if personal information is not required for the intended purpose or if the storage of your data is inadmissible for other statutory reasons.
- – the correct functioning of the basket so that you can complete your order as easily as possible – remembering your login information so you don’t have to re-enter it – with business partners to remember their sponsorship link to register new customers / partners – best fit our site to your needs by tracking visiting our site, your site movement and features – finding information about viewing ads so we won’t show you ads for items you don’t want Cookie Refusal – Cookie settings are part of your web browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default. Cookies can be refused by your web browser or restricted to your chosen types.
In Ostrava 16.05.2022
H2 Europe s.r.o.